Friday, September 30, 2011

P52 - Week 39

I have so many photos from the last week (can I get a 'YAHOO' from the choir?) that I hardly know where to start! In the end, I decided to revisit a favorite subject and this time celebrate the kick off of Fall Soccer!



As you probably know all too well, soccer is the family sport. We all play. We all drink it in. We all just plain LOVE this sport!

When I am on the pitch, I don't exactly have the opportunity to grab any shots to share with you, but when my boy is playing ... well ... that's another story! It's true that I do get so wrapped up in his play that I forget to press the shutter from time to time, but more often than not, I know just how to fill up my memory card over the course of his games.

Here's to another fun season for us all!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP