Friday, July 22, 2011

P52 - Week 29

Week 29 found us celebrating a birthday in our house! Birthdays might as well be national holidays for our little family. We try to make sure they are ALL well celebrated. The number of years matters not, just that we remember on THIS special day one we care about came into this world and made our awesome life possible.



This time it was Dad's turn to be the focus of attention. And our boy worked hard to make sure his dad knew just how special he is to us both on this most special day. Of course he had to put his own touch on things (thus the Angry Birds theme), but it's those personal touches that make it that much more special.

All-in-all, a great day for the whole family.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP