Thursday, August 4, 2011

P52 - Week 30



I know this is not the most technically sound photo (dang that dappled light), but I love it none the less. This, dear readers, is the Flores family, whom you might recall from our week 12 Spring Break trip.

The matriarch of this little clan was my college roommate and remains one of my closest and dearest friends. Micky is like the sister I never had. We're alike in enough ways that harmony is never a problem, but different enough that repetition and boredom are never part of the equation either.

Micky is joined by her husband and their 3 amazing children. This summer they opened up their home to us so that we could skip out of town and away from work for several great days of R&R. It was a vacation to remember, that is for sure! Not only did we get to see and do a lot of things we had never done before (or not done in a VERY long time), but we got to do it with some of our favorite people in the world!

So this week, I put up their picture as a heartfelt thank you. We all needed this trip and we are already looking forward to our next opportunity to get together! Thank you Flores family!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP