Tuesday, November 9, 2010

senioritis

I know it's been a while since my last post, but I'm going to blame it on this crazy time of year and move on.

Recently, I got to spend a lovely (though warm) afternoon at Research Park with this delightful young man. Mr. M is a high school senior looking at all the fun things looming on the horizon just beyond graduation next spring. He's ready to hit the ground running, but I'm ever so glad that he took a little time out of his busy schedule for these photos.





You wouldn't guess looking at these photos that we scurried around the park scouting out every patch of shade we could find just so as not to melt in the heat and humidity (85F in the last weekend in October ... that's just WRONG - even here in Texas).

Enjoy these, M, and know that my camera and I are happy to follow you around whenever you like. :+)

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP