Monday, June 21, 2010

another

I loved the photos Logan and I did in his daddy's new hat week before last. And if that wasn't enough, LOGAN loved the photos too. Generally speaking, he tends to be a bit ambivalent about his photos. He likes to see the collages, especially of any special milestones like belt tests or something covering a whole soccer season. But straight on photos, especially portrait-type photos are not something that ups his excitement usually. THIS little shoot was an exception to that rule though.

I'd like to get my hopes up and think that this was a new trend, but I suspect it had more to do with the fact that these photos had a purpose (other than keeping Momma happy). These were for DADDY ... and not just for Daddy, but for Daddy on FATHER'S DAY!

Color me happy... regardless of the reason. :+)

And since my prince is so happy with these, I just can't keep myself from playing with them some more (and I don't have to hide it this time either)! Here's my latest go-round:



and as a bonus ... I got to practice that mirroring effect. I saw it used to PERFECTION by another photographer. I don't know that I've done it justice, but it's sparked a lot of ideas in my head. Can't wait to get back to playing!

2 comments:

JD June 21, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

You already know how much I love these -- and the collage... stunning!

What I want to know is Carlos' reaction!!

Our Family June 22, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

he loved them! AND the hat! Loli was so proud to present it all to him on Sunday morning. Carlos took his time eating breakfast and I thought Loli would just BURST with waiting. It was a good day for us all!

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP