Friday, January 25, 2013

P52 - Week 4 - Circles

This week's P52 theme was "circles or curves."

I was a little disappointed when I saw this was the subject as I was not sure I had anything that would really fit the bill. So I admit to dragging my feet a bit.


But as you can see, I was worried about nothing. There are LOTS of circles in my little world!

I chuckle a bit as I review these circle samples ... the top left photo is this odd little habit I have. Once I am done w/ a bottle of water or soda, I promptly get the bottle to recycling. But for some reason, I hold onto the caps and stack them in tiny pyramids around my desk. Can't explain why, but I do it. The next photo over is our "wine rack." Except we don't drink wine, so it's filled with Gatorade. Handy place to store it, let me tell ya! The next one over is a little do-dad that's been gracing my desk for so long that I'm not really sure where it came from any more. It was a gift. Something to keep me company while I work. Wish I could remember who gave it to me though.

To start off the second row, we have a pulley from a weight machine on our back porch. A dear friend gave us this contraption, but she didn't give us the assembly instructions. We managed to find them on-line, but I'll be danged if that wasn't one of the most onerous projects we've ever undertaken. In the middle is a pull from one of my kitchen cabinets. That swirly little pattern is just the right size for grabbing and pulling. And finally we have a water hose holder mounted on the back wall of the house. It's funny. I never really looked at that hose holder until this little challenge. It's actually very pretty. I'm happy to have paused a minute to really take it in.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP