Monday, April 11, 2011

P52 - Week 14

I'm so happy to feature this wonderful family this week. These guys are near and dear to our hearts. To say they are open and warm and genuine is a gross understatement. There is not a person around who does not instantly feel at ease with them and I am so glad that they took time out of their incredibly busy schedule to let us stop by for a visit and snap a few photos.



We've known this wonderful family for about 4 years now. And it has been a joy to watch as they have welcomed a new member to their home. His big sister and brother think he's just about the neatest thing ever and you won't get any argument from us.

2 comments:

Sadie April 11, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

These are great GiGi!! I love the ones of the 3 kids!

CJ Wilkes April 16, 2011 at 4:33 PM  

Really love your collages - and this family shoot is GREAT! I bet they will treasure this always!

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP