Friday, January 14, 2011

P52 - Week 2

I almost blew this P52 project in only the second week. It's been a tough one. My boy has had a cough that just won't quit. Work has been a 4-letter word. And the grey skies outside did nothing to improve my mood or make me feel like picking up my camera.

But true to form, my young man did inspire me to dig it out at least this once. Truth be told, I actually took some of D.O.G. as well, but those are still sitting on the camera, so I can't count those just yet. ;+)

So ... back to the one set I did actually pull of the camera this week... one of the things Santa brought this year was this really fun Girders & Panel Plaza building set. Logan could barely wait to get his hands on it and has already started assembling his own mini-mega cityscape.



As much as I enjoy watching him build and create, I have to admit that the true joy for me comes in listening to him tell me all about the special things that he would place in these super structures. Logan's ideal city is my kind of place, let me tell you. The large structure he calls his 'Champions Plaza' and it includes places to train for any and all kinds of sports from judo to basketball to hockey to shuffle board. And how does he make room for all of those training facilities? Why by designing a VR environment for them, that's how! His smaller building there has a hotel in it ... with hot tubs in every room and Tempur-Pedic Cloud mattresses for everyone too. And don't get me started on all the specialty restaurants he's including too. MMMMMMM, MMMMMM, Good!

I can hardly wait to see what the next building will house!

1 comments:

Sadie January 14, 2011 at 1:26 PM  

What a neat looking structure! Well done Logan! Love these photos! He looks so into it!

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP