Monday, January 10, 2011

Cheese!

I *heart* Faces is celebrating their 2nd birthday this week. And to kick off their b-day bash, their theme this week is SMILE.

I, of course, have a lot of smiling snaps from which to choose my entry this week, but when flipping through my photo folders, this one jumped out at me:



That is, as you well know, my young man. The lovely young lady smiling along with him is a classmate/friend/sister-to-a-close-friend. She is one of those kids who just lights up the room with her smile, as you can clearly see here.

We were so glad when we found out she would be in Logan's classroom this year. It is fun to get to share the 3rd grade experience with a family friend.

In this snap, the pair is mugging for the camera at the first 3rd grade museum where they were acting as cave dwellers and clan mates. Just seeing them here makes me want to don my animal print toga and help them stitch together medicine bags. And more than that, it makes me SMILE!

Time to head on over to and check out the rest of the smiles for this week!

5 comments:

MD January 10, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

Such lovely smiles! A perfect capture!

Unknown January 10, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

Beautiful kids!! :) :)

Elyssa January 10, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

I love both of there smiles :D

Rachel January 10, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

They look like great friends just from the photo! Great!

Sadie January 11, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

PRECIOUS! What a great memory!

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP