Thursday, September 30, 2010

Game On!

Can you feel it? Something in the air? That little bit of tingle or excitement?

THAT, my friends, whether you feel it or not, is the START OF SOCCER SEASON!!!!! WOO HOO!

OK ... sorry for that. You know how I get. And when it comes to SOCCER SEASON, I get down right bubbly with anticipation!

I can honestly say that SOCCER SEASON (yes, I'm going to shout it each and every time) has gotten off to a FANTASTIC start this fall. We let the boy go to a soccer skills camp this summer and it has paid off in every way imaginable. Not only are his skills a bit sharper, but his enthusiasm for the game has grown too. He hits the practice field and the game pitch with equal fervor. He doesn't have to be told twice to suit up for anything soccer related (even watching games on TV). It's a contagious attitude (and I hope I never recover).

SO ... time for some PICTURES, right?!

Here's my first few attempts at soccer pictures this fall.





and as a bonus ... here are a few of my favorite snaps from his first practice and first game:


(don't ya just love that emotion?!)


(I know it's dark, but at least they have their celebration down pat already)







Bring on Week 2!!! THIS soccer mom is READY!

1 comments:

Sadie September 30, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

GREAT job! I love the emotion caught in the practice pics! Those are perfect! I am glad to hear he loves it just as much as you do! ;)

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP