Thursday, April 22, 2010

2nd Grade Scholar

My boy is quite the Renaissance man. Not only is he an enthusiastic athlete, but he's also a thinker too! He works hard at school (and has the grades to prove it). He gets a thrill out of experimenting and learning. In fact, it's quite the contagious behavior! A true joy to behold.

I love watching him learn. I get a kick out of seeing him work through a problem and come out with a better understanding. And I just positively MELT when he turns around and teaches me (or his daddy) what he's just learned.

My better half also enjoys this side of our son. And he wanted to show his boy just how proud it makes us to see him succeeding in his academic life. So he thought a new collage was in order (& I quite agree).

I've come up with 3 versions of this collage and can't decide which to print. Which do YOU like best (& why)?







BTW ... do you like the salute to DaVinci in the background? Leonardo is one of Logan's inspirations. Can you think of a better person to try to emulate?

Thanks for indulging this VERY proud momma!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP