Sunday, January 6, 2013

P52 - Week 1 - New

The theme for week 1 in this P52 challenge is "new."

The first week of a new year seems to be chock full of "new" things! There are new toys still littering the house from Christmas. There are new resolutions floating around my head and my heart. How to chose the right "new" thing in my life for a photo this week?


In the end, I went with this quick iPad photo. These new shoes are part of my resolution to make fitter choices this year. It's not just about dropping weight (though that is vital). I need to make some sweeping changes in my health and this is quite literally the first step.

These kinds of changes do not come quickly or easily. But I am committed to giving it a go. In fact, if you want to see what I am up to with these efforts, check out my fitness blog.

Anyway ... the new shoes are to help motivate me to keep moving. They're light and flexible and the bright color makes me feel happy. That seems like a good place to start.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP