Monday, January 11, 2010

all you need is love

Been a while since my last post, but this time I have a good excuse (not that I was ever lacking of excuses ... I'm the QUEEN of that little skill). No, this time the excuse is real. :+) I had a forced break for some bodily healing after shoulder surgery. No lifting the camera (or even my tooth brush). SO ... that set me back a bit.

But I'm back in the saddle now folks and starting to set my sights on Valentine's Day.

I'm a sap. Pure and simple. Ooey, gooey, smoozey. That's me!

I remember the rush each year growing up to decorate a tissue box or lunch bag to act as my Valentine mail box. I can completely recall the rush of reading each and every one and wanting to watch as those I sent were read in return.

I'm quite thankful to have found my forever Valentine several decades ago and it has completely changed the way I look at Valentine's Day. It's not about flowers and candy. It's just one more chance to celebrate one of the biggest blessings in my life. SO LET'S CELEBRATE, BABY!

With that in mind, I've started playing around with some Valentine's Day cards for you all. I hope to have a few more designs soon (see my gallery for a full listing), but thought I'd get us started with these warm ups.







Take care and look for more designs soon!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP