Wednesday, October 21, 2009

like father, like son

I'd like to introduce you all to the West boys, B & G. This father and son combo is just getting their feet wet in the world of judo, but already they are getting the feel for things and enjoying the many benefits of walking the martial way.

We are very lucky to have met these 2 guys and our whole family enjoys getting the chance to work out with them. With that in mind, we really wanted to do something special for these collages and we hope that our friends will enjoy them as much as we do.





0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP