Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Open House!

HOWDY! Welcome to Casa Collage - your home for personalized posters, custom collages, and specialty cards!

While I may be new to this whole blogging world, I thought it would be a good way to show off some of the fun stuff I'm working on for my clients.

Recently, we had our first ever karate school picture day at Wado Karate of Bryan, TX. And all I can say is - WOW! Sensei Vincent has some really cute kids to teach! Here are a few sneak peeks to get us started...

This is Mr. M ... doesn't he look ready to take on the world?!


This is Ms. A ... she's all about the 'tude ... look out boys ... here she comes!


Meet P & H ... a formidable couple of brothers:


There were SO many great kids! I hope their families will enjoy their photos as much as I have enjoyed them.

Delivery will be at the dojo beginning 8/31/2009 and continuing through9/4/2009.

Contact me at casacollage@fotki.com if you need reprints, special delivery options, or just have any questions!

I can hardly wait for our next shoot later this fall at the College Station location.

0 comments:

About This Blog

I'm a proud mom of a very active little boy. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to document the many milestones throughout his life so far. These moments are precious to me. So I grabbed a camera and snapped away. I dabbled a bit in scrapbooking and took some time to learn at least the basics of photography. After all, kids grow so fast and you can't turn back the time.

But as he got old enough for school and team sports, I was so very disappointed in the offerings out there. I'm proud of my All Star in every thing he pours his heart into!

So I picked up a copy of Photoshop and tried my best to create momentos to capture these memories.

I'd love a chance to help you stop time for a moment as well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP